Life is speeding right on by. Dawson is 5 months old. He loves to stand, he is learning how to sit and gets frustrated when he is laying down, unless he is eating or sleeping. He smiles so much and is SO ticklish. He rolls all over and is learning how to get his toys. He loves toys and gets frustrated with them sometimes. It is so funny. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes, a size 2 diaper and I am guessing he is around 16 pounds. He eats rice cereal and oatmeal. He really dislikes the rice cereal and tolerates the oatmeal. He has started grabbing everything within reach. He takes about 2 naps a day and is still not sleeping through the night. He wakes up a few times still. He loves his pluggy and blanky just like his sissy. He has started sleeping on his stomach. It makes me nervous, but it is so cute. He loves to watch TV. His favorites are Sophie's favorites but he also loves watching sports. I got out his walker and he loves it. He could spend hours watching trees. He loves to suck on his toes and fists. He is so chubby. I loves kissing his fat cheeks. He still drools more than anyone I know. His clothes are always soaked. I love him so much! I can't imagine my life without him.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
5 months...
Posted by Jacci at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment