Today was a good day! I woke up to two sleeping babes and the smell of bacon and pancakes. It has become an anniversary tradition, Corey always makes me breakfast in bed. We took the babes to the zoo for the afternoon. I love having a pass, we have been able to spent a lot of time there. After the zoo, we took the babes to grammy and papas. Off we went on our very first date! Or so it seemed, it has been such a long time since we have been anywhere by ourselves. We ate dinner at the Happy Sumo. YUM is all I have to say. I haven't had good sushi forever. We also ate some deep fried cheese cake! It was so tasty. We rushed back to get the babes so we could go see Toy Story 3. We got free tickets with my family, unfortunately in was in 3D. We don't do very well with 3D. 2 minutes into the previews I was feeling sick and Corey got a headache. We grabbed the Princess and the Chubby Man and drove as fast as we could legally go to another theater. The movie was starting at 7:55. We got there at 8:00. The line to buy tickets was HUGE. The credit card machine was down so they were only taking cash. We found an ATM, got our tickets and sat down the second the movie started. It was the cutest movie. We all loved it. Sophie sat on her chair the whole movie. Dawson watched about 20 minutes or so and then fell asleep.The traditional theme this year was Candy/sweets. Corey gave me a trip to New York. Maybe because its the big apple? I am so excited! We are going by ourselves next March. I did candy for his 5 senses, some included a CD a gift card for a massage, etc. It was fun as we reminisced about the past 6 years, our wedding day and honeymoon. We marveled at how fast time has gone and talked about what we think the next 6 years will hold. I love you so much my sweets! I couldn't wish for a happier life!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
six years...
Posted by Jacci at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment